Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Very Good Weekend

I had a very good weekend. Granted there was some drama that for once was not my doing but on a whole, it was a great weekend for Hubby, the boy and I.

We didn't have any cross words between the two of us, we spent time together as a family and as a couple and just regularly enjoyed being around each other. There's some other goofy stuff going on that I won't get into right now but for now I am taking each day as it comes and being grateful for the goodness that each one brings. Some things are not so good and I am looking for all of the positive things that are within those things so that they don't seem so bad and overwhelming. So far this tactic has worked and helped me keep my sanity and keep things in perspective. It's helped me to help myself and in turn I've been able to help those around me.

I have realized just how important my family is to me. Spending time with them this weekend and seeing the love between Hubby and our son is amazing and powerful not to mention when you get all three of us together, I was noticing that it's almost overwhelming the feelings that I get. It gives me hope that we will all make it and that everything will be okay. I hope there are more weekends and eventually weeks like this to come in the future.

No comments: