Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slow day and driving me nuts!

I am having a slow day at work today which doesn't help the brain. They say an idle mind is the devil's playground. Well I'm sure that Satan is having a field day in mine today but I'm trying to think good things as hard as it may be.

I wrote earlier today and needed to get more out I think.

Through all of this turmoil that we've been through, I've lost friends. . . . what few that I have had, I have lost them all. My one friend who was Hubby was the last and I don't know how to take it but if I were to tell him how I felt now, alone and isolated I know he would tell me that I shouldn't have done what I did. True, I shouldn't have done what I did. I also shouldn't have been prescribed what I had been but I don't think anyone knew that until it was too late. Why is it that everyone that I have talked to about this medicine understands except for Hubby? I'm also afraid to ask him if he understands or even cares because I don't think that he does. He had told me that if I had another seizure that he wouldn't care, that he didn't love me, didn't care what happened to me, knew that I didn't love him (which isn't true by a long shot but that's just me talking) and some other things that cut deep to the core but I can't remember.

Point being is that we have said we are friends and I have FELT that we are friends. . . best of friends through all of this. Some of the time things have felt "off" or not quite right and I couldn't put my finger on it as far as the vibes I was getting from him after I left but now there is literally nothing. No kind words, no love, no niceness at all. Just nothing but hate from his end. I have never felt so much hate from one person before in my entire life directed right at me. It's bad enough to have lost him as a mate - fine and now to loose him as a friend is even worse but to absolutely hate the blood that courses through my veins is beyond taking him just not loving me anymore. I can't handle having just about anyone hating me. . . well that's not true because most people I could care a less if they hated me because most people don't know me that well but he is a different story. I can't even remember if I KNOW anyone that has hated me in my lifetime. Why does hate feel as awful as love feels awesome? Hate is the most horrible feeling in the world not to mention it is so ugly and does nothing but harm. I spent so much of my life disliking people but not "hating" them. There were only I think about 3 people in my life that I hated and I think now I will let it go after all of this. . . .I learned my lesson on that one.

People make mistakes and I made a grave and awful one. . .one that I do not think I will ever be able to make up nor be forgiven for. Because of that, I am afraid to ask for forgiveness and can barely talk to Hubby without him getting absolutely furious with me for whatever it is that I say. It is driving me nuts to not be forgiven. I'm not asking him to tell me that it was "okay" what I did but to just fucking forgive me. I have to deal with the fact that I have lost him as a soul mate and that we are strictly just dealing with each other as parents. I have no idea how he feels that his best friend attacked him and destroyed his new truck or that he no longer wants to deal with me. His mother said that she thought it scared him what he saw on Sunday. It probably did and with our son being there when it happened I'm sure he didn't know what to think. My son talked to me after all of that happened and told me that hitting was wrong and a big no-no and to never do it again.

I will just say this, through our relationship of 8 years, Hubby has done things that I have stuck by him and have hurt me so much. I didn't say anything to him at the time about it, was angry and then had to forgive him because I love him even though at times it would happen over and over again but I still forgave him. I just hope that one day he will forgive me for the awful things that I've done. . . .

No comments: