Thursday, June 05, 2008

One more Day!!!!!!!!!!!

One more day and we are outa here! I am so stoked it's not even funny but talk about running around with your head cut off! I got off work, picked up the boy who by the way was so good at day care yesterday, dropped him off at his grandparents. Hubby was picking up his new truck for the lake and I went and got my nails done.

I came home and saw the truck. It is beautiful and beefy! It will definitely do the trick for what we need at the lake and pulling the boat in and out of the lake. It's dark and smoldering and tall and loud. It is super comfy inside and Hubby is so proud. Last night I helped clean out the bed of the truck and he cleaned out the inside while the boy was inside taking a shower. We had to get him ready for bed.

Last night was the second night in a row that I slept at Hubby's and I slept really well. I always do when he is next to me. That's why I can't wait for this weekend! I get to sleep next to him for at least 2 days in a row. Hubby didn't sleep so well. He hasn't been sleeping very well for a while. I wish he could get back on track. Sleep is one of those things that I have to have that most people push to the side and don't worry so much about. If you don't get enough sleep you become agitated, disoriented, crabby, in my case possibly have a seizure, see things, make decisions that you don't know why you made them, think about things too much. Sleeping helps your brain deal with the things that you can't do on your own when your awake not to mention letting your body rest. Hubby needs lots of rest with the line of work that he does. I hope he gets a good night's sleep this weekend. . . . he needs it bad.

We leave tomorrow after work. I have my new bikini a few clothes that I think I can wear but I have to get some clothes while we are down there because most of mine don't fit . . . they're too big. We are going to get the boat out on Saturday and boat most of the day. I can't wait. Hubby and I have the best time on that boat!

One of the biggest reasons why we need to go and scariest reasons is that we need to rekindle our love. We need to repair our relationship and every time we have had stress in the past we go out of town to unwind. When we went to the ballgame last weekend, it was like old times. We held hands, smiled at one another and enjoyed being together. I am really looking forward to that this weekend. No fights, no ugly words, working together as a team and appreciating what we have always had. We are turning phones off periodically so that we can just deal with us. Plus the roaming charges are ridiculous.

If I don't write tomorrow, don't take it personally. I'm coming in early tomorrow so that I can get out of here early! Keep your fingers crossed for us this weekend! I hope we have a blast!

No comments: