Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sounding Funny and a Bad Feeling

You know when you've known someone for so long that the tone of their voice you know something is REALLY wrong? I got that from Hubby this morning.

I texted him a little last night and when I briefly talked to him he sounded different on the phone to me but I just took into consideration that whatever it was that he was talking about with S was not the time to call. I texted him this morning and he was really short saying he was at work. I wanted to talk to him to see if everything was okay so I called him. He said he was all freaked out and that it wasn't me and that he would talk to me later.

I cannot shut my brain off. It is nearly impossible for me. I try to do things to pass the time. I've worked on projects hoping that I don't fuck them up because my mind is racing. I don't know what things are happening around me or if they even have anything to do with me. I told Hubby that I was scared when I got off the phone and I don't know what to think. This all happened at around 9:30am this morning so I have the rest of the day to calm down and hope that he does too and will either tell me what is freaking him out so much or just tell me that everything is okay and to not worry about it.

Either way, I have a really bad feeling that something just isn't right about this and whatever happened last night.

No comments: