Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One more for the day

I had to write again because I've had a day from hell not to mention that I'm sure that everyone else has too who is around me.

I beat myself up and I know that. I've done it for a long time if not my whole life. Through all of this I have beat myself up and asked Hubby for forgiveness. So much has been said that I don't know if in the flurry of words, arguments, ugly sayings and hurt if he did say he did or not. I have been walking on eggshells through all of this hoping that I don't say the wrong thing, hoping that I don't do the wrong thing. . . . hope, hope, hope.

Hurt right now doesn't even qualify the feelings that I have inside and I now know what Hubby felt like when I left him. I think that I've known that for a little bit but just couldn't identify it. The feeling of not having someone love you anymore is the most unbearable feeling in the world especially when you love that person so much that you would do beyond anything for them. . . even let them go. Crying does no good in this situation and that's all I can do is cry. I may cry my whole life about this and continue to beat myself up over all of this.

All I keep saying is I don't know what to do or what else to do because I can barely make decisions on my own at this point in time in my life. All I do know is that I need some serious help and I don't know what or who I am going home to tonight. I do know that my son won't be there though. I feel like everything has been completely and utterly lost and it is all my fault. . . .every last bit of it.

No comments: