Monday, November 27, 2006

Why are dike cops such rags?

Saturday I was on my way to Barbarian's house when I notice in my rear view mirror an officer following me. Mind you I had just come from the DMV for transfer of plates. Apparently when we did the sales tax on Wed last week, we overlooked that minor detail. No biggie; I ran up there and paid the additional amount and headed out to see my buddy. The plan was for me to go to her house so that I could borrow a screwdriver to put the new plates on the car.

Now the old plates were still on the new car and new plates were on the passenger seat next to me. I was on a highway that has 5 lanes of traffic so pulling over was a feat in itself. After a mile and a half of the cop on my ass THEN the bitch decides to turn on her lights. Here's the dialog:

"License and insurance"
I hand her both which my insurance is in an envelope with proof of coverage along with the card itself. She looks at the envelope and then at me. . . she wants me to take the shit out of the envelope as there must be a poisonous snake inside.
"Didn't you see me behind you?"
"Yes but I didn't see the lights for over a mile. I didn't know you were pulling me over until I saw the lights"
"Hold on"
The blond headed, pony tail sportin cop goes back to her cruiser. Obviously she is irritated with me.
She comes back
"Why are these plates associated with a Saturn?"
"I just came from the DMV for transfer of plates"
"Where is your paperwork"
I hand her the pink slip of paper from the DMV
"Is this it?"
I show her the plates
"I have these"
"Why didn't you put them on the car at the License office?"
More irritation
"Because I didn't have a screw driver. . . did you want me to put them in my window so you could see?"
"NO"
Even more irritation
She leaves and comes back; each time taking more information from me and keeping it in the car.
"What other paperwork did you receive from the DMV? I need to see it. What you've given to me tells me nothing. Do you have your inspection papers?"
Now is when I'm getting pissed as this is a NEW car and I have the fucking plates on the seat. Don't I have to have the inspection docs to get the plates and tags in the first place?
"I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THAT WITH ME. IT IS IN A FOLDER AT MY HOME. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CALL MY HUSBAND AND HAVE HIM COME UP HERE WITH THE APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK"
"No"
Geez bitch!
At this point I am shaking all over from being worried that she's going to arrest me for not having the right papers with me. I just knew she thought I was stealing a car.
She comes back and tells me this. . .
"Here. You do know that I could write you a ticket for failure to display plates properly but I will give you a warning this time. Drive safe and put your seat belt on"
I put my seat belt on and drive over to Barbarian's.

Barbarian pointed out something very obvious. Someone must be pissed that they had to work on Thanksgiving, the following Friday and Saturday. I think she was pissy because her dike girlfriend and her got into a tiff and she wasn't able to spoon her ass the night before. Fricking dikes. . . sometimes they're worse than a pissy straight man!

4 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

A hot blonde in a hot car is enough to piss any insecure female off, add to that a face beaten black and blue by the ugly stick and you got yourself one pissed off St. Louis police officer.

I'm so glad you got off with a warning. If I had been with you, you probably would have gotten a ticket. That much sexy in one car has GOT to be illegal.

(S)wine said...

the title.
brilliant.

Issy said...

Thanks El!

Barbarian, I agree. Too much sexy is not something to mess around with.

Anonymous said...

Great Story I much Enjoyed It