Friday, November 03, 2006

T-Funk


This is a picture of our wonderful friend T. I was going through some stuff and found a pic of him. T is now dating a woman that is different from the norm that he is usually accustomed to. First of all, she's not in high school or junior high for that matter. She is more of a "woman" so to speak. My best friend and I can't stand her.

T-funk is exactly as his name implies. . . .funky to say the least. Plus he has these freakishly weird feet that could be put at a sideshow's main attraction.

Sorry folks, I had to share what comes out of my neck of the woods and what I associate with.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

ha! awesome comment up above me.

Issy said...

Tell us how you really feel about Kay! I personally think you were being way too easy on her!