Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"I Told You So!"

Well it appears as though old Issy wasn't far off when it came to her sister in law. Seems as though old girl can't handle her liquor. Let me recap as I gloat:

Friday night we had friends over. Stumpy first showed up and then Sis. Sis was okay until she started power drinking. Since I'm a daily alcoholic (hubby and I have upgraded to a 30 pack a day instead of the 12. . . too many fights were breaking out) I have no problems with consumption. It's when I mix that I have issues but that's besides the point. Sis started saying things that didn't make sense and she was constantly winking at hubby and blatantly flirting with anything that had a dick between it's legs.

We have a large leather sectional with two recliners built in and a sleeper sofa. As soon sis got there, she was almost sitting on top of hubby. I didn't say anything and let it ride. Hubby mentioned it on Sunday and remarked at how repulsed he was. The flirting thing grossed him out. "I don't want that fucking cunt in my house anymore. She's too fucking weird." That was one of many colorful comments by hubby.

Since non smoking sis likes to smoke now, I thought Friday would be a prime time to introduce sis to cigars. Want to act like a big girl then you need to learn how to smoke like one. The next morning, she didn't know she had smoked a cigar with me and denied it. "I would have never done that!" she exclaimed. Guess what bitch, ya did. I even had an extra one that I stuck under her nose and said "Remember that scent?" She remembered it but didn't believe she smoked it. I remember because she tried to ash the damn thing and broke the cherry off and it landed on our new coffee table! Arrrrgh!

Anyway, hubby told her the following day that we need time to ourselves. It was very awkward and uncomfortable but she finally took the hint and left.

"How much nicer could I possibly have been?" Considering the situation, I think he could have been a little more rude.

3 comments:

Issy said...

No. It's HIS sister in law. Just as creepy though!

twisted panties said...

It is creepy. At least he had the balls to say something at all.

Issy said...

Ugh! He is more embarassed and feels dirty more than anything else. His words were "that's just not right". I concur.