Wednesday, November 08, 2006

1988

I came across an old diary about a month ago and have been reading it off and on. This particular entry was what I wrote during a flashback when I was in between houses and didn't know what was going to happen to me:

"I see two red eyes and long permed hair. I see nothing but insanity and black. I can't look into the mirror without being scared of what I see. Now I see nothing. My hands and whole body is shaking. Now I see myself taking lots of pills and dying. Now I see people having orgies without a purpose. My heart is going too fast and it's about to leave my body. My dog is dead. My cousin has died. I'm dead. People around me are dead. I feel so empty inside. I cry for no reason and I must be possessed. Im breathing too fast. This isn't me but I don't know who this is. Please tell me who you are and then leave me. I'm insane and out of control. I'm scared for myself but help has come too late. I walk around and don't know where I'm going. I guess I really am dead."

December 7, 1988

3 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Well.......shit. That's very scary. We've been down, down, down, huh? I hope it makes you feel very good about where you are now in your life. We've come a long way, baby.

Issy said...

That ain't no shit! It still gives me chills reading it after all of these years. I remember where I was and what was happening. It was at a time in my life where I had 6 people that I was close to me die within a 6 month period of time.

We have come a long way and I am so proud of what we have overcome.

(S)wine said...

welcome to my world.