Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sorry, I have to get this off my chest

This is bugging the shit out of me. Sorry that I have to subject you all to it. I have a crappy car. That's just the way it goes. I have always had mediocre to less than poor quality vehicles. I am at a point in my career and hubby's career to afford a car of my dreams. Most of you know that over the weekend that I basically blew up the engine. Last night we went car shopping.

Now let me back up a bit. Have you ever had someone try to pull you down when you are in the midst of your excitement? I have one of those here at the office. We will call him "Toup" due to the weave he has on the top of his middle-aged balding head. I told some friends at the beginning of the week that I had talked to a couple of dealerships and obtained some information on the dream car. I was told this and that about some of the specs on the car. Toup butts in and tells me "they'll tell you anything Issy. Their car salesmen".

The car that I'm in the market to buy is an 06 black charger with 5.7 liter hemi engine in it. I found out more not only from the website but also from some other people that I know who knows a lot about cars like let's say my fucking mechanic! One of the things I was concerned about was the gas mileage. It's an 8 cylinder and I drive 64 miles round trip everyday. I was told and read that when driving on the highway that it drops from an 8 cylinder to a 4. It is balanced weight wise to ensure the maximum stability possible. (Used other words and understand the logic but don't remember the words.)

My bitch and gripe is that Toup always talks down to people. Now when it comes to work I get it. But when it comes to my personal life

A. I didn't invite you into my conversation
B. It's none of your damn business
C. I don't need you trying to make me feel like an stupid woman who doesn't know anything. That's what my ex-husband is for
D. Worry about being natural and ditch the rug fucker. We are all laughing about you behind your back

Sorry, I had to throw D in there out of rage.

Anyway, we find out the specs on the car and on the financing. I am absolutely ecstatic and am not going to let some prick ruin my elation!

3 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

You're bashing him because he can't keep his big mouth shut.

Issy said...

Yay! Thanks Barbarian! You always support me at the best times, just like a favorite bra!

(S)wine said...

cars are such evil machines.