Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Whew. . . I've been a busy girl!

Wow have I been getting my ducks in a row! I went wine tasting with my best friend on Friday night, dropped off some paperwork to the dealership, cleaned out the storage room on Saturday, got my meds on that day too, stopped by the fire department to get a burn permit, came home to make chili for guests, drank myself into a stupor, woke up on Sunday with a wretched hangover, drove far to get my daughter and take her out shopping, went to my grandma's for dinner for my birthday, went to work Monday, left early to get check, broke down in shitty neighborhood, co-worker picks me up and drives me far again, hubby picks me up at far place, best friend picks up keys to turn off flashers, go pick up the boy, drop him off, drive to the dealership to sign papers and check, hubby drives me to work this morning with the hopes of best friend's hubby picking me up this evening, called dealership about when to pick up car, not ready because of bank, call junk yard to make appointment to pick up said piece of shit, eating nuts, passed out X-mas cards in office. . . . waiting. . . .waiting. . . . waiting.

I hate to fricking wait. I also hate depending on other people; I always have. My co-worker said to me last night "One of the hardest things I have to ever do is just ask for help." I hate it though. I feel like I owe all the trouble people had to go through just to ensure that I'm taken care of. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that there are a small handful of people out there that would scrape me up off the shoulder of the road with a large snow shovel, but it still doesn't dismiss the feeling of guilt I have inside.

So here I sit, typing, waiting, worrying. . .what obnoxious feeling could possibly come next?

4 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Oh, honey, relax. I bet your feeling just fine this morning.

twisted panties said...

Having to rely on other people sucks. But you know they wouldn't do it if they didn't care. Also, I am THE most impatient person. Ever.

Barbarian02003 said...

That's a hotly contested statement around here. You're talking to the Queen and Princess of impatience.

Hmm, or is that Queen and Princess of Bitchiness? Maybe road rage?

I have so many titles I forget.

Issy said...

Thanks you guys! I needed that!