Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dream #1

I said earlier when I started my site that I was going to use it to get some of the dreams out that I can't figure out. I had this one about a month and a half ago:

I can't remember how it started but there were a few family members that had died. One of them being my adoptive mother. I think my brother was there, alive, too but I couldn't tell if it was my brother or my man.

My mother was shrunk down to the size of a doll. When I was a child, I had a rubber doll that I used to play with before we moved. I often had dreams when I was 3 about the doll sitting in bed and smacking me or punching me in the face. I was terrified of her. In this current dream, my mother looked exactly like the doll. About 2 feet long, made out of that rubbery material, dark brown, curly, short hair and ruby red tiny lips that looked perfect. She was all wrapped up in gauze like a mummy.

She was placed in a cherry wood box that had glass on the top of the lid and on the sides so that you could see her. Then there was a small drawer that came out of the box for loved ones to place keepsakes that would go with her to the "other side". A voice from nowhere said "put your things in the box and when we vacuum pack her, the items will become deformed but will go back to their original state after some time". This voice said it as though we were customer #500 and had been doing it for years.

All of a sudden, the vacuuming took place and the gauze started to bind tightly around my mother. I then looked at my trinkets and noticed that they were becoming warped and realized that I didn't want to put what I had in with my mother. . . .

Then I woke up.

3 comments:

Issy said...

Thanks but most of my dreams freak me out!

Barbarian02003 said...

Sounds like another doozy.

Issy said...

Actually the wierd thing about the coffin was a day or two after I had the dream, I watched the movie "Tombstone". When the bad guys got killed towards the end where they had the funeral procession in the middle of the street, was the same coffin in the movie. It was wierd to see because even the garish makeup that they put on the guys was simillar to the makeup that was on my mothers face.