Monday, October 02, 2006

King Cock

I have a major problem or just a super annoying one. My father in law thinks that he is invincible. It's really irritating.

He thinks that because he grew up on a farm that he's tough. He thinks that because he loans money out to the boys at the yard with a 3% interest rate that nobody should mess with him. When his wife knew that he was cheating on him, she called me and asked me to call her when he left the house. He called me "snoop" for that. When I told my man that his father was spanking our son AFTER my man had said long ago "don't hit my kid", he won't look me in the eye and I'm sure that behind my back my new title is now "bitch" according to him.

My response to that is "I've been called worse by better people" or as my boss likes to say "True story! You suck".

This man (my father in law) is so broken down that I don't understand why he would run his mouth the way he does. A friend of ours came to the house the other night and did donuts in our field. We let him as it really didn't hurt anything. A few days later I go up to my in-laws house and Dad asks me really coldly "Who was tearin up the field the other night?" I should have told him to go ask his son but instead I told him that D had done it:

"I ought to kick his ass! He got fuckin mud all over the side of the RV! Next time I see that prick, I'm going to kick his ass!"

For crying out loud! What the hell? I could understand if he crashed into the side of the RV but come on! It's parked on our property! I asked him this:

"Would you like me to go down there and clean it off for you?"

Of course, I was being sarcastic about it because I'm tired of hearing how "Billy-bad-ass" he is.

One day last week, there were dog prints outside of the barn. I asked him if he had seen them and he said "It's two dogs with collars. One is medium build and the other one is larger. If I see them here again, I'm going to kill them!" Now pop has many guns and I wouldn't put it past him to kill something just out of irritation. But once again, my smart ass has to say this:

"What, are you going to take their dead carcass and toss it out onto the front yard so that the owners of the dog get the idea?"

I told my man the other night that I had it with him. There will always be someone faster, stronger and bigger than you. If you loose sight to that fact, there's a real problem. I told my sister in law that I ought to beat his ass just to shut him up. His knees are a disaster (nothing that a little graphite couldn't handle), his back is a wreck (I think kick boxing from the back would do), his toes are artificial (oops! I didn't see that cylinder block there! Silly me!) and both of his shoulders are screwed (for that one, I can help him with something heavy and just walk away but that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious!)

And they can't figure out why we won't let our son spend time with him! Hmmmmm wonder why ya fucking dumb-asses!

1 comment:

Barbarian02003 said...

I certainly hope so. Getting the boy off the farm is going to be a long, hard battle.