Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Merry Christmas my Ass!

I found out over the weekend that my brother is coming home for Christmas. He lives in Japan with his new wife and new daughter. When I go to my parents house it's ALL about my brother. It's literally nauseating. I think it makes me sick because they don't act like that about my son. My daughter was the first so she was in like Flynn but not my kid. I know it's jealously and that is such an ugly trait to have.

Here's a little history as to why the vein runs so deep:

When I was growing up, my brother never got spanked. Oh I sure did. . . plenty of times.
My brother hardly had to work and went to school for a lot longer than I did because he screwed around a lot.
If his bank account got low, they would fill it up again so that he would be comfy.
When my brother was living in Kansas, they would drive on a regular basis to see him. It was a 3 to 4 hour drive. I only live 35 minutes away and they only come to see us when it's my son's birthday.
My parents paid for his education and I had to go through vocational rehabilitation because they just couldn't afford to send me to college. That was a slap in the face considering that my brother should have been out of school in 4 years and it took him 5.5 years to get out and because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants, he just couldn't get his teaching certificate. What!

My brother now works in Japan making close to 24K a year. It is really expensive to live in Japan and his real salary is closer to 12K. I just don't understand.

If I am expected to buy for them when they aren't going to try to get something for my family, what the hell is the point? I just wish my brother would do a little growing up. We have a very strained relationship and have tried to get close but my mother always provides this wonderful barrier that keeps that from happening. If I ask for him to come down directly she will tell me that he just doesn't have the time. So I have resorted to asking him but by then, she's already filled up his dance card. The thing is that he is absolutely terrified of my mom. Me on the other hand, am not. I have offered to beat her ass for some of the family and meant it.

It's a damn shame that my brother owns more skirts and dresses than I do just for the simple fact that he is a bonified bitch. I have relinquished that title as I don't think its fitting enough for me. I would like to say that I have upgraded my class to cunt.

2 comments:

Issy said...

I guess for me, it's proving a point. True, it's not her fault that I have an idiot for a brother but on the same note, she isn't old enough to know whether or not I bought her something. The road travels the same no matter what direction you take. He did it to my kid so more than likely I won't buy for his.

As far as his wife is concerned, I really have no opionion on her. My brother was dating this one broad and she made a gift one year for everyone BUT me. Even my kid got something! I told my brother that she was a useless rag to me and that I had no use for someone like her. I also told him that if she can't bring a treat for everyone in the class, then she shouldn't even bother.

Barbarian02003 said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this again and again. As far as your brother is concerned he has taken his road and is traveling it. You have done the same. You know how much I like revenge, I wouldn't get him, the wife, or the kid a thing. Hasn't he forgotten a few of your birthdays? It's not like you're going to see him or anything. Then mail a present to the kid. When they get home (after cursing your name, I'm sure) there's a sweet present for the kid...and nothing else. That's how I'd handle it. I'm right up there on your "C" level.