Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Crazy Dream

Last night I had a dream where it ran into an additional dream. Here is what happened:

First dream:
I was with a group of people like a village and I saw death approach the people. He was headed for me and I panicked and thought there would be no hope for me. One of the people said "He approached me and look at me! I'm fine!" Another person confirmed that the person had beat the hell out of death and death let her be. So death came to me and I willingly went. When nobody was looking, I hit him about the face and arms with a soup ladle. He looked at me and said "The last person who did that did not get far. You are here to pass a test. You must make wise choices that are selfless. If you can do that, you will be fine."

I went with him and did many things that I can't remember. I had to do another thing and I knew it was a selfless act having to do with another person and it felt right.

Second dream:
I was still at the village but death turned into hubby. I found out that he moved us to a different state altogether that was far away from where we live currently which was the village that I kept seeing. Next thing I know, things keep vanishing. First hubby is scarce and he has told me that he has a new job. I look for his clothes, they are all gone. Next his stereo is gone along with his truck. That is the true sign that he has left me. I start to cry uncontrollably. I run all over the village looking for him. I try calling him on his cell but it's been disconnected. I then run back to the house to find that my in laws are living there and no child to be found anywhere. I panicked and started crying again. I told them "Where could he be? Where is the baby? I am so lost without both of them." They reassured me that I was lost without them and told me to start rebuilding my life and get on without them.

Then I woke up and quickly rolled over to hubby to press my exhausted body next to his while he lay sleeping. It was one of the most comforting time that I've had in a while.

7 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Oh my. I think you may be feeling guilty about leaving Squirt with the in-laws while you are out of town. (I know, maybe not that guilty, but it is a worry.)
But you also know that hubby has been looking forward to this "alone time" and if A went along he would get pissy.
As far as beating death with a soup ladel -- I'm fresh out of ideas on that one.

Issy said...

I don't know where that came from either. I was actually surprised and relieved at how nice he was! I will miss squirt and worry about what will happen but I think the point has been made CRYSTAL clear. Plus Steve's headstone just came in and I am going to let her know that a certain "fieldtrip to the cemetary" would be a very BAD idea on her part.

tui said...

My friend had a dream her boyfriend was cheating on her last week. She woke up from it and threw on a coat and stormed over to his house. It was the middle of the night. He had left his door open and she walked straight into his bedroom where he lay in bed... with a girl giving sucking his cock under the covers. Apparantly it was the first time, but she had been suspicious of this girl for a while as she had a blatant crush on the boy.

Luckily that is super rare! I'm not trying to bring you down, usually, most characters in dreams represent different people in your life, or who you are feeling...

There's nothing better that waking up from a hellish dream to realize it's not true.

And when bad things are happening in your life it sucks so much to wake up and realize that you weren't dreaming, and reality is the way it is...

xx

Chief Scientist said...

"I went with him and did many things that I can't remember."

You totally nailed Death BEFORE you knew he was your husband and you don't want to admit it. You are so busted!

twisted panties said...

Wow. I hate dreams that seem so real that they could possibly happen. I had one just the other night and I have been worried about it ever since.

(S)wine said...

dreams, dreams, dreams...they're just that.
nothing more.
overanalyzation can drive one insane.

Issy said...

Cash, I'm not sure what you meant by that but when I said that I went with him and don't remember what I did, it wasn't what it seemed (I'd admit if it was different as I've had dreams like that before) It was more of a test that I had to go on and some of the things that I was being tested on were fuzzy but I just couldn't put the pieces together. Ever had that happen?