Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Little Jonny

Can you find the deviant in this picture?

I saw this picture and it immediately reminded me of my own son. Not many mothers will admit that their child is evil my my 4 year old is. When you find the kid in this picture who isn't right, then you've found my son's evil twin.

Earlier this week I got a call from my daycare provider. In the background I could hear my sweet boy screaming just to be screaming. When she asked if he wanted to talk to me he put his hands over his ears and started screaming louder. Later on I found out that he had thrown chairs at his teacher, broke crayons and threw those at her as well and then decided it was a good idea to throw scissors at her as well.

God I'm so glad I got my tubes tied. . . .

1 comment:

Barbarian02003 said...

Man, you have a hand full, that's for sure.