Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday all!

Yesterday was rotten. My child was out of control and my coming home last night involved the police and a lot of emotional distress but today is a new day.

Today I'm focusing on all of the positive things that my day has to offer:

  • No stopped up ear
  • Less choking and hacking
  • A sore body from last night's workout which means I pushed my limit
  • A great staff meeting this afternoon
  • Free lunch provided by the company which I got to order for the meeting
  • Enough gas in my car to get me home
  • Not having to drop my kid off at daycare because he was so naughty yesterday that daddy had him stay home with him to do chores
  • Knowing that there is a present for me when I get home that comes in a little blue can

I had all of my stress packed into an 8 hour period of time yesterday. I looked at today as an opportunity to forget about yesterday and move on

No comments: