Monday, January 21, 2008

Is it that hard to bathe??????????

Hubby has been off of work for a while now. He inundates himself with video games and reality. . . literally. So last night I ask him (because he smelled of the funk) when the last time it was that he thought it completely necessary to bathe. He tells me Tuesday of last week. . . . .

WTF???????????????????????

Okay ladies, what woman in their right mind would want to fuck something that has not been cleaned in almost a week let alone go down on that?

And boys (I say boys because a real man would know to find the soap and washcloth and use the son of a bitch) what would ever posses you to think that a woman would find the toe jam that had made its way up to your ball sack even remotely appealing?

I just don't understand it. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I could say the same about shaving but I don't just because I can't stand myself. Maybe it's a guy thing. I think it must be. I don't know too many woman that can go 3 days let alone a whole week without bathing. It's just nasty.

My god the crosses that I have to bear in life. . . . . .

No comments: