Friday, August 04, 2006

OK. One of the things I'm am going to use this blog for is to get some of the dreams that I have at night out of my head. I will forewarn you ahead of time that most of them are disturbing and unexplainable. I've heard that dreams are a way for the brain to deal with unresolved issues. If that's the case then I need to be locked up for what goes on in my head.

I have had dreams of violence the majority of my life. It was especially bad when I was pregnant with my first child. I had dreams of killing people and not just bang your dead killing. I had dreams about dismembering people; people that I didn't know. I had dreams of fighting with a girl and jumping on top of her and ripping her face off. Now I can see where that comes from when almost every day I come across a driver that I want to pull out of the car and do that to.

Not all of my dreams are violent. Some are just twisted with a weird plot. I've had dreams that I accidentally landed on a syringe and was worried throughout the whole dream that I was going to die. The person who was holding the needle was looped out of their mind on drugs and was driving a car that was speeding out of control towards me. I jumped through the window to regain control and that's when the needle went into my skin. I had so many mixed emotions, I didn't know how to feel.

Well there is a brief sampling of what's yet to come. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Boy, I had a doozy last night. I dreamt my dad was molesting me and I had to fight him off. UG! You know my dad, he wouldn't hurt a fly. This was really disturbing, maybe it's why I woke up with a migraine this morning.

Issy said...

I've had dreams like that where you don't know where in the hell they come from! I've woke up with migraines before and that just plain sucks! As if it isn't bad enough you had to endure a sickening dream but then have to deal with a crappy migraine! It just doesn't seem fair.