Friday, August 04, 2006

Good Morning!

This is my first atempt at the real world getting to know me. Most people either love me or hate me. Either way, my life is too short to worry about what others think. Strangers have judged me; why, I guess they have nothing else better to do with their lives.

I am a strong female that doesn't take a lot of crap off of anyone except for the signifigant other in my life. I wish other females would possess a similar backbone but I know that is just wishful thinking. I do have one female that I hold dear to my heart who is strong, opinionated and vocal. I love her to death and wouldn't trade her in for anything!

4 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Helooooooo! How did I know your blog would be pink? I'm so excited to see you. This is going to be fun.

Issy said...

I know! I am so excited! You're going to have to show me how to get to that help site so that I can start at least adding my profile. Right now I'm just a mega pixel with a mouth! For all anybody knows or cares, I could have 3 eyes and one leg!

Matto the Hun said...

Damn it I hate you already!

... kidding, (i kid, i kid, I kid because i love!) barbarian sent me here, I have wise ass tendencies, so really you need to blame her for my stupid comments.

So glad you found a tube on the interwebs! :D

Issy said...

You hate me already? Join the club! One of my favorite sayings (which I used yesterday actually) is "I've been called worse by better people". To quote you "I kid! I kid!" Just joking! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you. I love reading the comments you post on Barbarian's blog. Let me be one of the first to say "Welcome!"