Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stress is a Mess

Hello everyone!

I have been scarce lately. Not necessarily by choice either.

I am going through a lot of changes right now with both work and with personal life.

With work - Drama, Drama, Drama. I have a boss now who used to report to the people that now report to him. It's very difficult. The people that report to him are shifty and unreliable. They will stab him in the back in a heartbeat and not blink an eyelash. It's sad. I feel as though I need to take on the weight of the office and fight for him when he isn't here or isn't capable of doing so. I got into a knock down drag out fight with one of my co-workers a few weeks ago. We went behind closed doors and had it out. Needless to say, I did most of the yelling and he did a lot head ducking. It was pathetic. I pointed out that our whole office didn't respect me or my boss. That if they did, they would turn their work in on time and do their jobs with pride and not dig their heels in because "they didn't feel like it". They come and go as they please without answering to anyone. That's how this whole fight started. I questioned where everyone was at at 9:30 in the morning. I was told that I shouldn't be concerned with every one's whereabouts. My reply was this "Fine. I won't concern myself with where you are. I don't care. It's not MY job on the line so do whatever you want. Piss your life away for all I care. I'm done." I got the big wide-eyed look of "I can't believe you would sound so heartless!" and the fight was over.

With Personal life - Hubby got into some trouble yesterday. I'm not at liberty to say at this time what it was but believe you me, Issy was one pissed off bitch yesterday. The in-laws didn't help any either. As a matter of fact they distracted my anger from hubby and concentrated it on themselves. They are worried about their reputations. They are worried about how people will view them now. Who gives a fuck?????? I pointed out to hubby that they are common farm people who live on 15 acres. They aren't part of the mafia. They hold no social standing in the community. There was no "coming out" gala for the boys when they reached manhood. How fucking gay is that? Reputation? Bitch please! I'm so aggravated that I can't even see straight!

And. . . I have no clue who to be mad at first! Should it be the dumb dicks I work with or should it be the moron that I sleep with every night or should it be lucky number 5 up on the hill that gave birth to said moron? Lord!

If any of you have a praying bone in your body, please find it and use it and think of me fondly. . . if you won't pray for me I will definitely have to pray for myself!

1 comment:

The Grunt said...

I just feel bad that I didn't read this sooner. Issy, I will pray for you. It sucks to have it coming at you from all directions. I've had it with family and work, but I've never had someone as intimate as a spouse. I can't imagine what you must be going through with that part, whatever happened there.