Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yay! It's Tuesday!

Good morning everyone reading! Tuesday is not usually recognized as a day of recognition but for me I thought I'd start nothing new.

Everyone hates Mondays. Nobody likes to work, go anywhere or do anything on Mondays. Tuesdays are however after Mondays so how could it be that much worse? It's not.

Then there's Wednesdays. The ever popular "hump" day. Now if your lucky enough to get laid on that day then this theory would apply to you. Most of us don't have partners that are willing to recognize this day specifically dedicated to "gettin some". Mind you Tuesdays are usually days when my hubby puts out so Tuesday would be my "hump" day.

Now on to Thursday. This day has it made as the prequel to the ever popular Friday. Everyone is gearing up for a big party. Thursdays for me however are my workout day which means that the day of pain will follow on Friday making it not such a hot day in Issy's book. Oh did I mention that I work out on Tuesday as well?

Friday is next which is every one's time to get together with coworkers before the big bash happens called the weekend. This is when my drinking occurs to take the edge off of sore muscles and forgetting about retarded co-workers.

Ah. . . . the weekend. Mass amounts of alcohol consumed here just knowing that you have to start all over again on the dreaded Monday.

Vicious circle? That alone calls for a drink! Cheers everyone!~

2 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Here! Here! Thursday is actually my favorite day. Why? I don't know.

The Grunt said...

I like hump days.