Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Men are Raging Dicks!!!!!!

Sorry guys. . . I'm a bad, bad girl for not writing!

So I get a phone call from my mother yesterday. Seems as though my daughter had a "situation" last night in regards to men. She has been seeing a boy for 2 weeks now. She has a "backwards" dance (aka Sadie Hawkins for those of you old fuckers such as myself) and asked this boy if he would be her date. He graciously said yes and on we go.

Now mind you this dance is 2 weeks away. My poor dear has already bought her dress. Do I sound dreadful? Yes. I went to visit her on Sunday. Everything was fine in boy land. I left and went home to do stuff and get ready for bed. While I was doing that he was getting ready to designate the bomb. In the form of an email, he broke up with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?. . . .

BECAUSE THE SHITTY LITTLE FUCKER SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW HER THAT WELL!!!!!!!

My god! What a lame excuse!!!!! I said something to hubby about it. I told him that I bet anything that the little shit couldn't get his dick wet so he came up with a stupid ass excuse!

I now want to go to his house and beat the holy hell out of that boy. Of course you don't know anyone that well within the course of 2 weeks! What was he thinking? That "oh maybe I'll find out her blood type within that period and if not, then hit the bricks sister". Then my daughter tells me this:

We were sitting on a "love seat" so he asks me (daughter) "what are we sitting on?"
She responds "a love seat"
He says "so that means you love me"?
She says "I guess".
He says "well I do".

What a flake.

2 comments:

Barbarian02003 said...

Weeee, snort, Alabama Mothers Mafia - Mwa-ha-ha!

The Grunt said...

Count me in for "educating" this dumb boy.