Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Round 2 "Ding, Ding"

Okay. . . plot thickens. . . .

I've already cleaned up the majority of hubby's infidelities so far with this last go around. I have contacted Penny in PA to make sure that her fragile state has not been shattered. She has already informed me that it took a lot of courage to call and that I didn't have to be nice about it but I was. Now that I know that she knows where I'm coming from I don't have to worry.

Except. . . . .

For all of the other women on the planet who don't know about me which is approximately 99.9% of the population.

I took my son to daycare this morning. One of the teachers had told me that hubby had made an "invite" towards my son's teacher and that she was appalled that he would do such a thing. He came in on Friday evening to pick our son up and announced to his teacher that he and I were having some problems and that he was going to the lake by himself for the weekend. Would she like to join him? He also told her that he couldn't talk to anything with tits without me getting angry or jealous. I apologized to her for his lack of taste and then went in to work and got the phone out AGAIN and texted him telling him that N had told me about his cute little invite and that it seemed to me that he was done even though I wanted things to work out between us.

It wasn't even out of my phone for a minute and my phone rang at work. He said he was joking which I thought was funny. I asked him if he had ever heard the saying "10 million Elvis fans can't be wrong" His reply was "What does Elvis have to do with any of this?"

Ugh!

I have my work cut out for me!

1 comment:

Barbarian02003 said...

Get the chainsaw, things are getting thick and nasty.